Secure payment

Travel exactly the way you want: book individual and package travel in Asia, Tibet, Bhutan, China and Vietnam through local agents

Secure Payment guarantee

Pyala Booking procedure

Once you received our 100% customized Pyala offer and you decide to book your Pyala trip, you just follow the booking link. You can find this link in the e-mail accompanying our offer (pdf). Once you filled out this form completely and sent to us, you will receive a confirmation and invoice from our Pyala head office.

There are more ways to pay your Pyala Trip to us:

- right after booking you receive a Pyala Invoice per e-mail. You transfer the amount to our  Pyala Travel bank account in The Netherlands (20% immediately after booking and the remaining 80% 6 weeks prior to departure) by banktransfer. We will transfer the money directly to our local Pyala partner after you paid the full 100%.

- You pay by credit card or Paypal. Please note this will bring extra charges, normally around 2,8% for credit card and 3,4% for Paypal. Please inform us beforehand if you like to pay through Paypal or by credit card.

If you have any remarks or questions concerning payments do not hesitate to ask. ( You receive an answer the very same day!.

Two weeks prior your departure (and after paying the full 100%) you receive all vouchers and practical travel information sent directly to you by our Pyala Local partners per e-mail.

Have a great trip and..Let's Pyala!

Yours sincerely,

Pyala Travel team