When requesting a travel proposal, making a booking or applying for our newsletter, you will be asked to give some details about yourself (for example; email address, date of birth, full names). This data is used for the sole purpose of providing the requested service/product or to inform you about are travel-products in the future. During the booking process you will be asked to provide us with details of friends/relatives who can be contacted in case of emergency. However, it is your own responsibility to inform them we are in possession of their personal data. This data is solely used in case of calamities.
Processing personal data
To provide our service and travel-product as well as possible it is necessary this personal data is also available to our partners and relevant third parties, who are responsible for supplying the products and services you booked with us. We will never disclose your personal data with companies for commercial purposes without your permission.
When travelling abroad we might be obliged to provide your personal data to government institutions, for the purpose of border security, immigration-, security-, antiterrorism-, and other purposes that are deemed relevant. Even if providing this data is not mandatory, we might choose to provide this data to assist these government institutions.
We are determined to secure and guarantee your privacy and are therefore thoughtfully handling your personal data. Pyala Travel will, in any case, abide to the applicable laws and regulations, among which the General Data-protection Regulation. This implies that:
- Processing your data is limited to solely the necessary data required for their purpose;
- Requesting explicit permission when needed for processing personal data;
- Taking applicable technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the security of your personal data;
- No personal data is shared in any case, unless this service the purpose they are requested for;
- Being aware of your rights concerning your personal data, respecting these rights and to make you aware of your rights. Pyala Travel carries full responsibility of the safe-keeping and processing of your personal data.
Processing personal data of clients or partners
Personal data from clients or partners is obtained by Pyala Travel in accordance to the following purposes:
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication regarding orders and/or invitations to our partners;
- Performing or assigning an order.
The foundation for collecting personal data is:
- The agreed order, which means the booking of your trip.
For all purposes mentioned above, Pyala Travel can request the following details from you:
- First name according to passport;
- Last name according to passport;
- (Business) Phone number;
- (Business) Email address;
- Passport number, expiry date passport
- Date of birth
- Home address
Your personal data will be collected and saved by Pyala Travel for the following time frame:
- During the term of the agreement, after that 2 years in our reservation system and then solely in our financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Access, correction and deleting personal data
We are responsible for processing your personal data. However, you have the right to request access and/or correction or removal of your personal data. If you wish to do so, please contact us via Pyala Travel